History

Halepa Hotel was built in the 4th quarter of the 19th Century by a wealthy merchant and its design follows the New Classical style period. It was used during the late 1800's and the early 1900's (the era of Cretan Democracy) as the Embassy building of the British. During that time, it played a very important role in the Cretan history.
Many significant treaties have been signed in this area. In the year 1990, it was renovated and a new 42- room wing was attached.

The new wing was carefully constructed so that the magnificence of the old structure could be maintained unaltered. The hotel has operated since then with great success.

Last renovation was in 2014.

SPECIAL
OFFERS
BOOK NOW
en
https://halepa.bookwize.com
false
| Show Step-by-Step Directions
| Hide Step-by-Step Directions
BOOK
ONLINE RESERVATIONS
HALEPA HOTEL EXCLUSIVE SUITES | ΜΗΤ.Ε.: 1042Κ060Β0134200
Tel: +30-NoSkype28210-28440 Fax: +30-NoSkype28210-28439 email: hotel@halepa.com
© 2017 Halepa Hotel
Hotel Booking Engine | Developed by Next Step